MOCA has a new registration platform! It is so easy with these few steps:
- If you do not have an account with MOCA, go to the login page and click “Create Account”.
- If you already have an account with MOCA and this is your first time signing into the new platform, create a new username and password by clicking “Forgot Password” on the login page. This will send you an email to create a new password for your MOCA account. (Members must login first to receive your membership discount.)
- After you have created your account/logged in you will have access to your account homepage, pictured on the right. Click the drop down menu to select what you would like to do. i.e. “Register for an event or class.”
- After selecting “Register for an event or class” you will see the Event Listings Page. You can scroll through all events which are listed in chronological order, or you may enter the title or code of the class in the “Event Name” field and click search.
*Please note that you will see the non-member price listed with each class. If you have a current membership, the member discount is applied on the next page.Members must login first to receive your membership discount.
- Once you have found your class, click the “Register” link below.
- Fill in the required information on the following pages, if it is not already filled out for you. (You are only required to fill out information indicated by an asterisk *.) Finally, fill out your payment information and you’re done!