Instructions for Online Registration
MOCA is working diligiently to make studio school registration (along with event ticket sales and membership renewal!) more convenient and timely for our students. Don't wait by the phone, enroll online! Members will see their discounts at checkout.
For MOCA members:
MOCA members MUST log-in to the EShop to receive automatic discounts in your cart.
- If MOCA has your email account on file, you will have an online account already activated. All you need to do is retrieve your password.
- Select the MOCA EShop link below and find the "Forgot Password" option in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. Enter in your email and you will be sent a password to access your account. Please save this email for future log-ins.
- If your email account is not in the system, please contact MOCA at 757.425.0000x0 to speak with the receptionist. We will add your email and membership account to the EShop to enable your log-in.
- This is a one-time set up good for all future purchases!
- Go to the MOCA Eshop and start shopping!
- After you have added your items to your cart, you will be prompted to create a log-in for the MOCA Eshop, just like many other online stores.
- You must have an account to complete your sale.
- Your account will allow you to log-in and view your purchase history, track classes, and download event tickets.
- If you choose to become a MOCA member, you will receive automatic discounts when you add items to your cart. Just one of the many perks of membership!
All online sales will be process through PayPal, one of the most trusted online sales platforms. You do not need to have a PayPal account to complete your sale, simply choose the "check out as guest" option and enter in your credit card information. PayPal will require you to input your billing information to complete the sale. If you have a PayPal account, you can log-in to complete your transaction using the billing information you have on file.
NEW! Registration Confirmation:
Once you have processed your payment, you will receive an automatic receipt from the MOCA EShop confirming your registration and PayPal confirming your payment. Please save these emails. If you do not receive a confirmation from the MOCA EShop, it is likely your sale did not get processed: first, check your spam or junk email folders; then contact MOCA at 757.425.0000x 0 to speak to a Visitor Services Associate who will assist you.
Please call MOCA at 757.425.0000x0 to speak to a Visitor Services Associate. You will be transferred to the first available staff member who will gladly assist you. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE! Online sales are new to us, too!