Little Theatre of Virginia Beach Audtitions
OPEN CALL AUDITIONS
AUDITIONS: July 8th and 9th from 7-9pm
CALL BACKS: July 10th from 7-9pm
The auditions for the Little Theatre of Virginia Beach production of “The Fox On The Fairway”, by Ken Ludwig, will be Monday and Tuesday, July 8th & 9th at the Museum of Contemporary Art Auditorium from 7-9 PM. Callbacks will be on July 10th.
“The Fox On The Fairway” is a non-stop comic farce centering on a rivalry between two country clubs on the occasion of their annual golf tournament. But the competition on the fairway is nothing compared to the romantic entanglements and outrageous behavior of the three couples in the clubhouse grill.
Performance dates are September 13th-October 6th (Friday and Saturday evenings and Sunday matinees). An additional performance in the first week of October may be scheduled.
- JUSTIN, late 20s, a clubhouse assistant; in love with Louise
- LOUISE, late 20s, a worker at the club who is in love with Justin
- BINGHAM, 40s-50s, the club manager; nervous and always in motion
- DICKIE, 40s-50s, the rival club’s manager; sports the ugliest argyle sweater collection on the planet
- PAMELA 40s-50s, a club “matron” who is a member of the Board; attracted to Bingham
- MURIEL, 40s-50s, Bingham’s wife; a bit bossy and tyrannical; harbors feelings for Dickie
- Please bring an updated resume. A headshot is optional.
- Auditioners should be prepared to state ALL conflicts between July 11 and September 13.
- The first readthrough will be on July 11 or 12, schedules permitting.
- NOTE: There will be no rehearsals between July 14-22.
- Rehearsals begin on July 23 and will occur thereafter Mon-Thurs from 7 to 9:30 & Sat from 10-1
For further information, please contact the Director, Steve Suskin, @ email@example.com or call 513-604-8055